We like to talking to people, so feel free to contact us...
Mendip View Camping,
Terms & Conditions
Your full payment must be received before we can confirm your booking, but once your stay has been confirmed it forms a binding contract between us and the following conditions on the basis of this agreement:
1. Our campsite’s safety and other rules must be observed at all times – we try to keep rules to a minimum and we will do our best to make sure you have a relaxing and brilliant time, but some things just need to be set out in rules, especially where your health and safety is concerned and that of other campers.
2.Arrival time after 2pm, departure time 11am
3.Please check and adhere to the latest Government Covid 19 Rules and Guidelines. Please maintain 2 metres of social distancing with other campers on site. Please stay in designated areas as much as possible to help with this.
If you develop symptons of Covid 19 or have cone into contact with anyone who has, please do not enter Mendip View Camping. If you develop symptons of Covid 19 during your stay please contact nhs 111 and inform a member of staff immediately.
4. Sorry, we can accept no responsibility for loss of or damage to goods, or injury or death to persons, to the extent that such liability can be lawfully excluded. Cars, cycles, electronic devices, vehicles, motor caravans and tents, together with their contents and any accessories are left atyour own risk. We cannot be held responsible for any loss of or damage from or to any vehicle or its contents whatsoever. We don’t expect bad stuff to happen and take all reasonable precautions to avoid any such incidents & we ask that you do the same.
5. If we are unable to make available the pitch or property booked through circumstances completely beyond our control a full refund will be given or booking postponement will be offered.
If you can not complete your stay Refunds generally cannot be offered. However if we are still able to re-sell your pitch we will do our best to return money paid, or if The Government/ The Camping & Caravan club restrictions mean we can not continue with your booking. If we have to ask you to leave due to anti-social behaviour no monies will be refunded.
7. The number of people must not exceed the number stated when the booking was made except by prior arrangement, and in any event shall not exceed the capacity as advertised. If the number of people in your booking changes please just drop us a line and we will do our best to accommodate you all.
8. We reserve the right to decline single sex group group bookings. We can not take bookings if you are under 18 years old
9.Children must be supervised at all times.
10. Facilities and amenities may be altered or withdrawn if numbers of people on site change or if a circumstances beyond our control happens due to Health and Safety rules, eg excessive rainfall etc
11. Noise must be kept to a minimal after 10pm .
12. Hirers are responsible for making good any damage or breakages, replacing like with like wherever possible. Please advise reception of any breakages or damages as soon as possible during your holiday. We won’t rip you off with any breakage charges but please do be honest.
13. We ask that you all rubbish is separated into relevant bins provided.
We do ask guests to be extremely sensible and aware of the special dangers posed by fire, and the risk to personal injury. There are water and sand buckets for located at the central point of the campsite. The fire meeting point is signposted by the main entrance to the field.
Never leave cooking on the hob, unattended.
Never leave an electrical appliance unattended
Please be aware of the dangers of a naked flame at all times. Do not place naked flames near any inflammable material.
15.Fire Pits and BBQS
Firepits can be hired at Mendip View and seasoned logs. Please ensure these are kept well away from anything flammable. You are welcome to bring your own as long as they are well off the ground. We have bricks you use if you need them for BBQ'S , please ask.
Please be aware of the dangers of Carbon Monoxide Poisioning. Never use BBQ's or gas cookers inside tents.
please read The Guide to outdoor fire safety for further advice
16.If you smell gas from any neighbouring units please contact a member of staff immediately.
17. In the event of a complaint, please notify Steve or Hayley immediately so that this can be resolved during your stay.
18. Quiet dogs are welcome if booked in. They must be kept under control at all times and you ensure you clean up after them.
19. Sorry no visitors will be allowed on site.
20.please read The Countryside Code for further advice